Transparent silicone rubber sheet is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Silicone Translucent is a clear silicone rubber sheet is a unique due to its physical characteristics and appearances. It is resistant to both high and low temperatures of -103┬░F to 450┬░F. Choose this product for its aesthetic appeal and use it for its sophisticated nature.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Not a clear rubber sheet and is translucent letting light through
- Translucent silicone sheet with minimum tensile strength of 870 psi (6 MPA)
- Solid silicone rubber ideal for silicone liners, silicone padding and rubber feet
- High temperature silicone has a durometer of 55-65 and offers moderate pliability
- Translucent grade silicone sheeting for non-marking applications and most other aesthetically sensitive industrial rubber requirements
- Translucent silicone sheet applications include chemically inert casketing, translucent rubber, low compression materials, non-toxic rubber products