Dimensions thermoformed panels replicate the look of tin tiles. Our 2 ft. x 4 ft. faux tin panels are available in this creme solid colored styrene which you can install as-is in creme or inexpensively paint any color to match your decor. This allows you to achieve the same look as metal panels for a fraction of the cost. Time is also saved with the ease of installation because they are light weight and easy to work with, simply glue-up to walls, ceilings or backsplashes and cut effortlessly with a scissors. Our panels are ready to install right out of the box, unlike tin ceiling tiles which need to be painted to prevent rusting, making these a perfect choice for your next DIY project. Why use more of your valuable time and money when you can save and it's impossible to tell the difference after installation with eight designs and eight available colors, you're sure to find something you like. In addition to creme; matte white, black, brass, bronze, nickel and copper and fused bronze are also available.
- Easy glue up to any solid surface such as walls, ceilings and backsplashes without nailing
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. panels overlap with the next panel, showing no visible seams once installed
- Cuts with scissors or a knife and are easy to work with, perfect for DIY projects
- Durable panels resist dents and scratches and clean easily with soapy water
- Sample's available
- Install in T-grid system by refacing your old ugly 2x2/2x4 tiles creating a fresh new look, panels need to be cut down for 15/16 in. T-grid installation, see installation instructions