Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field skewable and slopeable options. HUS hangers are designed for applications where higher load values are needed.
- Features double shear nailing which distributes the load through two points on each joist nail for greater strength
- Allows for the use of fewer nails, faster installation, and the use of standard nails for all connections
- Do not bend or remove tabs
- Joist size: 2 in. x 6 in.
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails or #10 x 2-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws