Forum Title: Finishing outside curved wall
Hey there, I am finishing an outside curved wall ( drywall ) on a jobsite at the moment and the curved wall is not a true round. I've been using a piece of tin to run from floor to ceiling on the flat spots but is not the best tool for this ( to flexible ). I've been using a trowel for 25 + years now and can trowel compound on sideways, lightly floating over the flat spots and low spots to get a better curve but its taking a tremendous amount of time. Does anybody know of a tool that is flexible and strong enough to do a feathering motion from floor to ceiling for future projects. Similar to pic shown, also about the same radius.
Category: Drywall Post By: CLARENCE RUSSELL (New Bedford, MA), 03/03/2018

Support & Remodeling Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527